Friday, June 19, 2009 Catching Up
After falling behind because of my "image hunt" last week, I think I'm finally catching up with mixing. I'm still looking for an image for the cover of "Pilgrim's Progress", but I've got a few options now.
As I finish up the week, I'm working on adding music to the 3rd scene. I couldn't find quite the right cue in my music library or in the stores I like to buy from, so I created some choral and orchestral elements using myself and my wife as vocalists to create a creepy, atonal choral effect, accompanied by some weird orchestral stuff from a sample pack I like. Then I added these elements to an existing track to build the tension to an "explosive" climax.
After this scene I've got a couple of dialogue-driven scenes, which will take less time and hopefully make me feel better about my progress.
That's all for now!